Cities that come out on top of the list of the best places to invest in real estate and make for a prime location for real estate investors to buy a rental property have three elements in common: job growth, population growth, and affordability.
Real estate investors and real estate agents are always on the lookout for the best real estate investments and vying for rental properties in strategic locations that are also priced below market value to reap the positive cash flow returns.
1. Orlando, Florida
- 1-Year Job Growth Rate: 4.6%
- Unemployment Rate: 4.5%
- Median Property Price: $311,952.04
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,749.58
- Airbnb Rental Income: $904.18
- Traditional CoC Return: 2.52 %
- Airbnb CoC Return: 2.9 %
- Traditional Cap Rate: 2.52 %
- Airbnb Cap Rate: 2.9 %