FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*
Moving to Orlando is like moving to paradise. This world famous destination spot has become an increasingly popular place to live year-round. The Orlando area is characterized by fantastic weather and an abundance of things to do and see. Here are some great reasons to consider relocation to Orlando.
1. Weather & Climate - Orlando has one of the most desirable climates in the U.S. Over 95% of the year, the area is drenched in sun. This allows residents a huge amount of time to enjoy outdoor pursuits and recreation.
2. Recreation - This area is home to an abundance of golf courses and other recreational options. Orlando is just inland from the coast of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and there is a host of sports and activities available at one of the area's famous white sand beaches. There are also a number of lakes in the area that provide residents with great water sport options.
3. Employment - There is a real need for quality workers in Orlando. The thriving tourism industry provides thousands of different job opportunities in a number of different areas. Orlando is also a center of industry and business for Central Florida.
4. Investment - If there is any place in Florida where you are thinking of buying an investment property, Orlando should be it. The vacation industry is unbelievable here and there is always a need for quality vacation rentals. You will realize an amazing ROI on homes in Orlando.
5. Things To Do - Speaking on what there is to do in Orlando has become somewhat of a moot point. The whole world knows exactly what there is to do in Orlando. Home to Disneyworld Resort, and Universal Studios Theme Park, there is also Busch Gardens, and a veritable slew of restaurants and other attractions that make Orlando one of the most visited spots in North America.
6. Restaurants - Fine dining or pubs, family restaurants or stylish bistros the Orlando area has some amazing restaurants and dining choices. This includes many restaurants at the local theme parks that are run by some of the world's top chefs.
7. Scenery - This is simply a beautiful area in which to live. The natural scenery creates a beautiful backdrop for the homes and properties. There is also an abundance of parks and green spaces that only add to the already inspiring visual element of Orlando
8. Diverse Population - This area boasts an economically and racially diverse population with an abundance of culture from around the globe. This has created a wonderfully synchronized community with a strong emphasis on family values and equality.
9. Retirement - This is an excellent community to retire to. There are an abundance of adult oriented and 65+ communities that showcase a highly sought-after style of life.
10. Expansion - With the interest in this area, has come expansion. New homes and businesses are cropping up at an impressive pace. This expansion brings with it an increase in social programs, home values and private and public services.